Can I tell you what a wonderful, gracious God we serve? He even cares about about the tiniest, most seemingly unimportant details of our lives, and for this, I am truly grateful.
Well, last night we went to bed around 10pm, but I couldn't fall asleep until around midnight--ugh! Well, as I'm tossing and turning, my mind is wandering on and on about so many random things, one of which actually turned out to be a good thing. A couple of posts ago, I posted about Elijah getting entangled in some red thread and was so upset with myself for accidentally deleting the pics before pasting them into my folder. Well, I started thinking that since we got our new computer, I don't really use the pc very often. So when you copy something, you can usually paste it until you copy something else, right? So, unless something else had been copied, I should still be able to paste the pics into my folder, right?? YES!!! It worked! Fortunately, our computer had not done an automatic shut down or anything! What a great gift for the Lord to bring that to my mind! So without further ado, here they are:
Well, last night we went to bed around 10pm, but I couldn't fall asleep until around midnight--ugh! Well, as I'm tossing and turning, my mind is wandering on and on about so many random things, one of which actually turned out to be a good thing. A couple of posts ago, I posted about Elijah getting entangled in some red thread and was so upset with myself for accidentally deleting the pics before pasting them into my folder. Well, I started thinking that since we got our new computer, I don't really use the pc very often. So when you copy something, you can usually paste it until you copy something else, right? So, unless something else had been copied, I should still be able to paste the pics into my folder, right?? YES!!! It worked! Fortunately, our computer had not done an automatic shut down or anything! What a great gift for the Lord to bring that to my mind! So without further ado, here they are:
No comments:
Post a Comment