Saturday, September 5, 2009

Munchkin Funnies

A few days ago:

MJ: "I'm sister pig, Elijah's brother pig, you're Mommy pig and Kerith's baby pig."

Me: "Elijah, don't do that (or something to that extent)."

MJ: "Noo, you have to call him brother pig!"

Me: "Kerith, go tee-tee."

MJ: "Noo, you have to call her baby pig!"

Me: "Mikaela get out of the bathroom right now (or something like that)."

MJ: "Noo, you have to call me sister pig!"

(I just couldn't help myself :) )

__________________________

Here's little man with a very un-graceful version of "Amazing Grace"--such a boy :)

_________________

MJ: crying in her bed

Eric: "What's wrong?"

MJ: "I really want Amelia (MJ's cousin) to be here."

___

The other day at the swings:

MJ: "Mom, look, I'm pushing Amelia!" (as she pushes the empty swing)

___

Many, many other times throughout our week, I hear TONS about Amelia.

MJ: "What's Amelia doing right now? Can we call her?"

Me: "You and Amelia."

MJ: "Yeah, I just love her, and she loves me. She's my best friend. So can we call her?"

Me: "Mikaela (with a sigh)"

MJ: "Me and Amelia." (smiling, and with her funny way of saying it)

If I hear anymore about Amelia, I think I'm going to scream--I'm not sure Amelia shares MJ's same sentiments, although, if Mikaela keeps being so persistent maybe one day she will :)

No comments: