Thursday, September 24, 2009

6 Months!

Our second little princess turned six months yesterday! She is getting so big and is at the super uber squeezable, chubby stage. She even decided to sleep 10 hours for two nights in a row now! Maybe Mommy and Daddy will get a few dates with just the two of us for awhile :) She got her first taste of rice cereal yesterday--wasn't too sure about it but thought it was interesting. Today was a different story--she totally gobbled up her two tablespoons in no time flat :) Now I just have to keep the rice cereal on the counter so I don't forget she's eating--thank goodness I have MJ to help keep me on my toes! Currently, Kerith is rolling over and finding her voice--fun stuff :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big and beautiful!! DDowdney

Melissa said...

awww, what a cutie!