Last week, we got to go to visit my parents. MJ, EM & KL all had lots of fun with Grandma & Granddaddy, all the aunts and uncles and all the cousins. We looked like quite a sight to people at the mall with all our strollers and gear :) There have been 3 new additions since our getting together last year! Eric missed the family pic again--he was a day late :( I'll let the pics tell the rest of the story :) Enjoy!
3 comments:
How fun for them to grow up with so many cousins their age! And they're all sooo beautiful. Your family has good genes. :)
Did someone make those matching headbands? Too cute.
How fun! It looks like one big party. I bet everyone had a blast. I bet ya'll were ready for nap time every day too.
What a beautiful family. I bet your Mom & Dad LOVED having all of ya'll home!!
so do you have two brothers and a sister? for some reason i thought you had one brother and one sister. I like to have it all straight in my head when i look at the pictures:D
Post a Comment