Here's little miss pushing up and smiling with MJ and EM laughing and talking to her :) It's a little long--sorry.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Phil. 3:13-14
Here's little miss pushing up and smiling with MJ and EM laughing and talking to her :) It's a little long--sorry.
1 comment:
Priceless how babies react to their siblings! I swear Nico is happier to see Nathan than he is to see me!
BTW, I was looking at your 'All Time Favs' pictures of Elijah as a baby. I think Kerith looks so much like him, although I haven't seen many pictures of Mikaela as an infant. They're all so cute. :)
Post a Comment