Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rained Out

We went to a spray park today hoping to have lots of time to have fun with friends, and we got totally rained out! :( We were all soaked and with soaked stuff--kind of a mess, but oh well. We did have fun--just wish it could have lasted a little longer :) So I didn't get nearly the pictures I had wanted, but here are a few of what I was able to capture. Mikaela just kept telling me we needed to go home and get "a umbulla." I'm sure we'll be visiting that park often this summer--it's free and just right for my wee ones!







2 comments:

Adrienne Renea said...

ahh, that makes me want to go run through a sprinkler.

Colette Frazier said...

i love seeing these pictures of all of you. that sounds like a great park! sorry you got rained out. monsoon season has started here so i know the feeling:)
xoxo