Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1st Hair Cut

Little man got his first hair cut this past weekend! His front comb-over part was getting really long and was usually in his eyes--it was starting to drive me nuts :) As you can see from a couple of the pictures, he wasn't exactly still for me. So, needless to say, it's not the greatest cut (his moving is a great excuse for me anyway, since I really don't know what I'm doing :) ), but it'll have to work. The ultimate goal was accomplished--you can now see his eyes :)




3 comments:

Mattison said...

he looks very handsome! :)

The Bayse Family said...

He's so handsome. I bet Elijah is shocked at all he can see now that the hair is out of his eyes.

Unknown said...

I love it. He looks like a little boy,which he will be in 2 more months. Looks like mommy did a pretty good job. Grandma