Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Cuties



My little man has FINALLY been doing a good job of not spitting up so much (for almost 2 months!). Every now and then he'll spit up, but it's just a little. Because of the spitting up, I only fed him non-colored foods (like rice cereal, bananas and applesauce) from 6-9 mos. At the 9-month mark, I finally gave in and decided to give him a try with some other foods. He LOVES his food! He "mmm's" every bite and eats EVERYTHING! I started pureeing his foods and freezing them like I did for MJ, but a couple of weeks ago I found that he actually gums his food!! This is sooo exciting for me b/c I had to puree MJ's food until around the 14-month mark! To put it in perspective, she gagged (and threw up) on a bite of her 1-year birthday cake :) This little man gums his food and swallows it like it's no problem!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From mom : love the info but the green lettering is hard to read. Is it just me or the color? Love you