Interrupting for a quick post...This is for my friend Jo, who is having withdrawals from a lack of posts :) Sorry, but I've been a busy bee the past couple of weeks working on a math project and getting ready for MJ's party that we had this past Sunday. So this is all my brain can remember right now--will post more if anything else comes to mind :)
________________
MJ: I'm so very exciting about my party (with all her funny body language that goes along with her talking)!
Me: I'm very excitED.
MJ: I'm so excitED about my party!! I'm gonna wuv it soo much!
________________
The past 3 weeks, MJ and EM have gone to friends' houses 2-3 days out of the week so I can work on my project. One of the families' last names is Crews.
EM: (to Mrs. Crews) Coos, paw-ee! (Mrs. Crews, I have to go potty.)
She informed me that half the time he calls her Coos, and the other times he calls her Mom :)
I think that out of the three families, Crews is the only name that he can come pretty close to saying, so many times, if we're going somewhere now, he'll ask, "Coos house?"
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Munchkin Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment