Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Tidbit

Well, for those of you who I haven't gotten to tell yet--baby Axelson #3 is on his or her way!!
Yesterday, we had our first ultrasound at 18 weeks and 5 days. The lady did a really good job, and we got some really clear pictures. Because, honestly, with Mikaela and Elijah I haven't been able to tell much of anything. She also burned some images to a CD for us, which we haven't had in the past, so I can share them! And, of course, I didn't find out the sex again--even Eric didn't find out this time! The surprise is fun :) Baby is due some time in March, so we're about halfway there. Mikaela and Elijah both like to pat my tummy and give the baby kisses :) Well, Elijah just copies whatever Mikaela does :) It's sweet though. Enjoy the pictures--hope you can see them as clearly as I can!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

He/she looks like Eric! :-)

Just kidding! What a cutie, and great images.

Brenda Renea said...

How wonderful! The pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! So Exciting!! Congrats!!
Becca