Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Fellowshiping

Yesterday after church we had some friends over for lunch/fellowship. Eric grilled hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken for us--he's getting pretty good on the grill :) And Elijah had his first taste of meat! He's had LOTS of broccoli and corn lately--it just seems like all the frozen veggie mixes I get contain broccoli--which he normally likes. But yesterday he decided enough was enough. So I let him try part of a hamburger patty--he ate almost all that I gave him, so I guess that means he liked it :)
Mikaela's new piece of knowledge is to tell me I'm the mother, Daddy's the father, she's the "dauler" (daughter), and Elijah's the son. She kept saying Elijah was her son, so we'd correct her and remind her he is her brother. When Nathan was over yesterday she started saying Elijah AND Nathan are her brothers :)
Mikaela was also much more playful with Melissa. At BJ's the day before she had just woken up from a nap--let's just say our little sweetiecakes is not real sweet for quite a while after waking from a nap! So yesterday she wouldn't leave Melissa alone and was climbing on her like one of the fam :)

Melissa & Pam

Elijah & Nathan

Mikaela, Nathan, Melissa & Elijah


Tim & Melissa

No comments: