This is for my niece--she was asking my sister if I'd put any more of "those cute videos" on my blog :) I know--I've been a bad blogger in recent weeks! But it's kind of hard to blog during the day when my little ones or my house seem to warrant my constant attention. (I guess I'm not really "called" to be a blogger anyway, but I AM called to be a loving wife and mother and manager of my home--there just isn't always time for hobbies right now :) ) And then at night, I'm so tired I just want to go to bed! It would be much easier though if I blogged more often--things I want to record are starting to pile up on me!
Here's my little man sweeping the floor for me--MJ was beside herself when she saw he had "her" broom :)
This is right before we were about to leave for church yesterday--Elijah saw himself in the mirror, crawled to it and pulled himself up! Then he was having fun playing and talking to himself :)
MJ thinks it's fun to push Elijah in his Johnny jump-up; he seems to like it too :) And Daddy was having fun cracking himself and Elijah up by dancing (he was trying to do the Hammer :) ) and jumping on the floor! Poor Eric misses so many firsts b/c he has to be at work :( He gets so excited to tell me the "new" things he sees MJ or Elijah doing on the weekend. But I guess I just forget to mention these things to him that they've been doing all week long!
And here's my little actress--I really have no idea what she's saying, but she kept doing it over and over and was cracking me up--she's totally playing the part! I was trying so hard to figure it out, so I kept having her repeat it to me. I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty confident she's quoting something from "Anne of Green Gables." And after prying and prying, I think "I haf wan see Mymert" means "I want to see Gilbert." You see, Gilbert was sick, and Anne was sad and finally realizes she should go see him. I'm not sure she actually says that in the movie, but MJ thought it would be a good line to add :)
No comments:
Post a Comment