Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time Flies

Wow! Has it really been over two months since I've gotten to blog? We've just been really busy around here the past couple of months. This mommy is totally worn out at the end of the day, and there just hasn't been much time/energy to blog. But I'll try to give a little recap of the past two months. Here goes...


My sweet Mikaela pooh turned FIVE years old on August 25! I can't believe she's getting so big. She is Mommy's big helper and has the best imagination. She loves her siblings and loves to "mother" them. She is always wanting to pray for others and is very sensitive when she thinks others are hurting. She doesn't miss a beat and has so much energy that I wish she could share some of it with me :) She just had to have a cake (even though she doesn't really eat it)--so this is her spur of the moment masterpiece--well, it tasted good, anyway :)
Mikaela usually loves to learn and has turned out to be a pretty good student for mommy. I'm very blessed to get the opportunity to teach her at home!













The month of September was filled with schooling Mikaela and Elijah, chasing after a VERY busy 17-month-old and caring for a precious newborn. I'm not sure I can remember any specific details, but here are a few pics I captured toward the end of the month.

Kerith has got to be the cutest thing ever right now. Any time she wakes up, she has to have her lovey, baby and blankey come with her. She LOVES to feed herself and insists on it. She's my first baby to get to feed herself. She is usually very messy afterwards, and I'm reminded why my other two didn't get to feed themselves :) There are just too many people needing Mommy these days--the poor baby has to fend for herself :)











No comments: