Thursday, April 8, 2010

Recent Visitors















Three weeks ago, we had some visitors. First, we had Aunt Kelli, Uncle David and Brayden come stay a night with us. This was our first time to get to meet Brayden, so we were very excited for them to get here. We had fun playing with Brayden, especially Mikaela. Our visit wasn't quite long enough, but hopefully we'll get to see them again soon!

Then on Sunday, Granddaddy and Grandma F came to visit and to celebrate KL's upcoming b-day. We got to go eat, color and take a couple of pics :)

Happy, happy, playing...










Uh oh, Grandma got too close

1 comment:

Rachael Reynolds said...

Oh Heather! Please tell Kelli I said hello! She helped lead youth choir when I was in high school and I have thought about her often over the years! I'm glad to see they have a little baby! :)