I can't believe little miss is already one month old! So I finally made it outside for her first photo session :) It's really hard taking pictures of babies and kids by yourself--especially when MJ and EM are whining for me to come back in the whole time :) And it was a kind of bright and windy outside for my little tender-eyed girl. Oh well--here's some of what I was able to capture. Hopefully we'll have more photo ops soon!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, she's just so sweet!! I love the photo shoot. I'm so impressed with the wardrobe change as well. That's so not you!! He He!
Oh....so cute. I love the gigantic floppy hat! :)
Elijah looks like a big boy now with his hair cut.
Love the updated blog pics too.
So cute Heather!!!! SHe is precious. and i love MJ's long hair in the pony pics.
i miss ya'll...can i really make it to december before i see you and all the other friends i miss? By God's grace I will survive:)
I agree with Becca. The hair accessories are really nice. Love, mom-grandma
Post a Comment