Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Well, sorry that once again, it's taken me so long to get up some posts, but here we go :) For Thanksgiving, we went to Dallas to visit Aunt Kelli and Uncle David. I think Mikaela had more fun than anyone! She made many more "best" friends and now includes them daily every time lists off all her friends :)

We actually spent Thanksgiving day at David's parents' house. It was a beautiful day outside, the food was awesome, and we all just really were able to relax and have a good time.

Then on Friday, Eric and I actually got up really early and got a tiny bit of shopping done--for ourselves :) And a little later on, Kelli's cousin Valerie and her two kids Savannah and Burke came in. Mikaela was loving every minute of it! And once Elijah warmed up to everyone, there was no shutting him up either :) He gets pretty funny and silly when he warms up, but before that, he's all business--no smiling--very serious :)

Here are some pictures to fill you in on what I missed. And somehow I managed to let Valerie and the kids leave without ever getting a picture of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I've been patiently waiting for Thanksgiving pics. I'm so glad to see that ya'll had a great time. Tell Kelli Hi for me next time you see her