So, I've been a really bad blogger as of late :( There are just things that keep getting in the way of me blogging--like my C: drive being too full from all the math videos I did this summer so that I couldn't put any more pictures on my computer! I think I've finally fixed that problem :)
Anyway, two weeks ago, Eric and I were able to escape to San Antonio alone for my birthday. Some friends from church kept the kiddos for us. It was the first time we've done that, but they did great. And lots of thanks to Amanda for liking to play mommy! :) We had a very relaxing weekend, and it was nice to have some uninterrupted sleep for a couple of nights :) But we were definitely ready to get back to our sweet little munchkins!
Below are some pictures at the Riverwalk and at the Tower of the Americas (where we ate dinner one night). The top of the tower spins, so you get to see the whole view of San Antonio while you're eating. Enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment